Grand Prize Giveaway Rules and Regulations
1. HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: To enter, simply fill-in your name, address, phone number and e-mail on the official entry from at www.chicagoboatshow.com or designated booths within the show at McCormick Place from January 17-21, 2007. One winner will be chosen per prize from all completed forms. Only one entry per person is allowed. Only original Show entry forms will be accepted on show site. Photocopies of original entry forms will not be accepted.
2. DRAWING: Winner(s) will be selected in a drawing from all eligible entries received from both the internet and online. The drawing will be held on or about January 31, 2007 by NMMA staff whose decision is final. Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail. Prizes must be claimed within 3 months of winner notification or they are forfeited back to the National Marine Manufacturers Association
3. No Substitution for prizes. Prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Delivery costs are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. Eligibility: Contest open to residents of the United States aged 21 or older.
5. All federal, state and local rules apply. Odds of winning are determined by the number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
6. Winner's list: The names of the prize winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to NMMA- Chicago Sign-up To Win Contest, 231 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 2050 Chicago, IL 60604. Request must be received by April 1, 2007.
7. Employees and families of National Marine Manufacturers Association, its members, vendors, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, promotional partners and agencies are not eligible to win.
8. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win.
9. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
10. Winner agrees to sign a release providing the NMMA use of the winner's name and image for promotional purposes. Names and likenesses of promotion winners may be used by NMMA and NMMA's designee(s) without further compensation to NMMA or promotion winner.
11. Winner agrees to sign a winner's affidavit and any state, federal or other tax documentation that may be required.
12. All Taxes and licensing are the responsibility of the winner.
13. By participating in the sweepstakes and accepting the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless NMMA, participating sponsors, vendors, retailers and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, agents and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, cost or expense whatsoever, including all reasonable fees and court costs incurred and including without limitation property damage, personal injury and or death which may occur in connection with acceptance and/or use of the prize while participating in or traveling to any prize related activity.
14. By agreeing to these terms, you agree to receive promotional or informational materials from NMMA and/or participating sponsors.