The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies (collectively, “Progressive Insurance”) is a leader in boat insurance and the largest seller of personal watercraft insurance in the U.S. It offers flexible, year-round coverage so boaters can go wherever they choose, whenever they choose and have peace of mind they're protected. Specialty coverages, which vary by state, include On-Water Towing, Roadside Assistance, Personal Effects, Total Loss Replacement and Pet Injury.
Progressive Insurance Boat School
An educated boater is a safe boater Boost your boating IQ! Learn the fundamentals of boating safety and have fun. Top-notch mariners from the Annapolis School of Seamanship will be on deck to lead an array of interactive “courses” including general boating safety seminars, proper docking procedures, a boating simulator experience, and tips and tricks to help ensure your safety on the water. It’s enjoyable and educational for the whole family!
- Gateway to Boating Get an overview of the styles and types of boats and how they fit the boating lifestyle you choose.
- Watersports Safety Seminar Gain the know-how you need to keep everyone on your boat —and on the water—safe, and ensure every outing is fun and enjoyable.
- iNavigation: Learn how to use the resources available to modern boaters—from traditional compass and paper charts, to onboard electronics, to tablets such as the Apple iPad® to stay safe and have fun on the water.
- Boat Systems: Learn how to manage your boats systems from stem to stern.
- Docking & Line Handling: Does docking cause you stress? Let us “show you the ropes” with tricks, and techniques that can make docking easy.
- 10 Steps to Becoming a Good Gilligan: Even on a three-hour tour, a good first mate is key to a great day on the water. This sessions covers the skills you need as a first mate.
Stop by the Progressive® Insurance Welcome Center or Progressive Insurance Boat School for more information.
The All-New GMC Yukon is the latest example of professional grade design and engineering. You'll be transported in both comfort and style with premium materials, advanced technology and inspiring capability. Learn more at gmc.com/2015-yukon.
Boating Lake County
So you just bought a boat. Or a Paddleboard, canoe, kayak, new set of skiis, or even just a new bathing suit.
Where are you going to go? Head to Lake County, Illinois. But first, visit www.boatinglakecounty.com to find marinas, boat ramps, rentals, maps, dining, permit info and more! Sign up to receive Docklines, our bi-monthly e-newsletter for the latest info on boating, fishing and sailing, safety tips, recipes, and profiles on our partners
Find our photo cutouts on the show floor, share your photo with #boatinglakecounty and you could win a GoPro!
Life is better with a boat! Whether you’re new to boating or are just looking for more ways to make the most of your time on the water, DiscoverBoating.com is your one-stop resource for information about boats and the boating lifestyle.
Visit DiscoverBoating.com to get your FREE copy of “A Beginner's Guide to Boating".
DIY seminars and workshops covering boat and motor maintenance, repair and upgrades and electronics.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
Friday & Saturday - Yamaha Hat Giveaway Days: All attendees receive a FREE Yamaha hat (while supplies last).