A unique link will be sent to all contracted exhibitors in a separate e-mail to order show badges. Please do not share your link with anyone.
The deadline to order badges online that are to be mailed is December 21, 2018.
The maximum number of badges issued is determined by the total amount of square feet of exhibit space your company has under contract. Additional/Replacement Badges will be available at a cost of $15.00 per badge.
Badges will be mailed when your contracted space balance is paid in full.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
New Badge Design
Our team has been working hard on a show badge redesign! Our design team has given them a fresh, modern look. Badges are part of our Boat Show’s everyday life and the first interaction with our customers. They will now include show specific information for you – the exhibitor.
- Size of badge 4x6
- Lanyards – to replace badge holders
- Show specific exhibitor information included on back
Reminder—Enhanced Security Protocol
Anyone using an exhibitor badge to enter the show site will be required to present government-issued identification (ID) along with their badge. This will enhance show security and:
- Ensure only authorized personnel have access to the show outside of show hours
- Protect exhibitor’s products and displays
We appreciate your cooperation with this security protocol.
'Be My Guest' Tickets — Invite Your Best Customers and Prospects to the Show
To ensure a more efficient and improved experience at the Chicago Boat, RV & Sail Show please note the following policy changes for Be My Guest Tickets and on site Will Call
- Redeemed Electronic Be My Guest tickets will continue to be 50% off the general admission price.
- Redeemed Hard Stock Be My Guest tickets will be 35% off the general admission price.
- Will Call envelopes will be provided by NMMA. They will be available for pick up on show site. Using a preprinted envelope will ensure for easier and faster service for your customers. Please remember to print clearly and use proper first and last names.
- Hard Stock Be My Guest tickets left for your customers on show days must be dropped off the previous night.
Create, design and manage your guest tickets with the “Be My Guest” (BMG) ticket program. For ease of use, the process is similar to ordering badges. It allows you to:
What remains the same-
- Request e-ticket and/or hard stock tickets
- Customize your e-ticket at an additional cost
- Bold your Company Name - FREE
- Include a company logo
- Add text to your e-ticket—25 words or less (i.e. Visit us in space A1)
- Add your brand logo to the footer
- Attach a preferred e-ticket (Your company campaign/flyer, etc.)
- Upload a spreadsheet of your customer base and email in a few easy steps
- Email customers one at a time—whenever you want
- Please Note: e-tickets will not be sent directly to you as a single PDF as they were in the past. To send e-tickets you need your customers’ first and last names, and email address
- Save your BMG Ticket link (below) to log in and send emails
- One ticket allowed per email—to send multiple tickets to one person, enter their information multiple times.
- Order tickets for other NMMA Shows you are exhibiting in without logging out
- Pay a $50.00 non-refundable deposit via credit card and order as many tickets as you like
- A minimum of 10 tickets is required with the deposit.
- Orders of 9 tickets or less are paid in full at the time of checkout
- Your credit card will be charged for the total redeemed tickets, less your deposit, within 30 days of the show’s closing date
- New orders originating on site will be charged a $50 non-refundable deposit. Tickets will be printed on hard ticket stock
The deadline to order Be My Guest tickets online and have them mailed to you is Friday, December 21, 2018. Any hard stock ticket orders placed after the deadline will have to be picked up on show site. The ability to order and send e-tickets is open throughout the show.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 668-0105.
Certificate of Insurance
All exhibitors are required to submit a certificate of insurance prior to booth setup onsite.
For certificate of insurance requirements CLICK HERE.
For questions or concerns regarding insurance, please email USI Insurance Service at email@example.com.
NMMA Allocation Procedures